Manufacturing & Quality
Our products are made with passion and precision at our state-of-the-art facilities in Nottinghamshire. Keeping manufacturing in-house means we tightly control quality at every level and this is supported by a range of third-party audits and independent international standards.
Investment in technology is vital, including an industry-leading Class 100,000 clean room that has further enhanced product quality. Alongside world-class facilities we employ world-class processes. Our lean manufacturing program ensures minimal waste and highly efficient production without compromising quality or safety.
Quality & Regulatory Certificates
- 761-0220.1 UKCA DofC Microdial Flowmeter
- 761-0222.1 UKCA DofC Pressure Regulators
- 761-0223.1 UKCA DofC Domiciliary Oxygen Switch
- 761-0224.1 UKCA DofC Medical Gas Hoses
- 761-0225.1 UKCA DofC Firesafe Cannula Valve and Nozzles
- 761-0227.1 UKCA DofC Nitric Oxide Presssure Regulator
- 761-0228.1 UKCA DofC Demand Valves
- EC-D of C Firesafe Cannula Valves and Nozzles
- EC-D of C Oxygen Therapy Kits
- EC-D of C Ultraflow Demand Valve
Ultimately, people’s lives depend on our product performance and so rigorous testing is an intrinsic part of our culture
– in fact you could say it’s our lifeblood.
Everyone at BPR takes the responsibilities we have to our customers and product users seriously and it’s these responsibilities that drive our commitment to manufacturing excellence.