Innovators in safer medical gas therapy to enhance patient care
Our gas therapy products are used in hospitals and homes across the world to save and improve the lives of thousands of people.
From supporting newborn babies to making life more comfortable for older adults needing respiratory support, our products are trusted to deliver time and time again.
Our reputation and the reputation of our customers depend on the reliability of our products, so when it comes to design and manufacture we are proud perfectionists – focusing on user-centered design, rigorous production standards and stringent quality tests.
We are passionate about improving patient care throughout the world and we look forward to working with you to achieve this.
The UK's leading hospitals trust our products
Over 40% of NHS Trusts in the UK choose the Ultraflow™ analgesic demand valve
- Enables women to conserve more energy for birth
- Light, mobile, ergonomic, easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance
- Designed in partnership with nurses, midwives and medical engineers
- Helped support UK’s first climate-friendly gas and air labour
- Diverts exhaled breath away from the handset, virtually eliminating the risk of cross-infection
Clinical Engineering Department,
Imperial College Healthcare Trust
Daniel Britton, Medical Device Technician,
Sherwood Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust